Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day two, plus some info about me

Day 2)
Today was a little rough.  My niece has been sick, so after school I had to go over and be with her, and help my sister out. I didn't get a chance to workout today, and I slacked on my eating. I had a banana and honey toast for breakfast. For lunch I ate 2 vegetarian tacos, some nachos, and a churro, along with some fat-free chocolate milk(today was Mexican bar) along with an apple. At dinner I had a bowl of vegetarian chili. I also had a light and chewy strawberry bar and some vanilla wafers.
Total today I consumed a whopping 1874 calories. If I had been able to work out, that would have been much lower. Although I did about 5 minutes of laughing, thanks to my boyfriend tickling me until I had to pee, but I myfitnesspal does not have laughing for an exercise, although I believe to have burned probably about 100 calories. lol.

I'm sure this post is probably getting boring, but I do not know what to write about. If you have any ideas about what sort of fitness or health ideas I can include, please comment and let me know what can make my blog a better one. If You haven't gotten the jist yet, I am a vegetarian. I have been one for over 3 years now, and I can't imagine it any other way, although my boyfriend, my family, and well, anybody I have contact with are meat eaters, and most of them hunters and fishers. I just think that it is a healthier lifestyle, and you don't harm any creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment