Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 3 inspiration

So today was a really great day, for the fact of my eating and exercise habits. not such a great day on other things. But that's not what this blog is about. This blog is about my eating and exercise, so that is what I will talk about. I(thankfully) and under my goal calories.  I have a max of 1300 calories I want to eat each day, and I took in a total of 1246 calories, plus did exercise and lost probably about 30 of those calories.
I haven't been seeing any physical change in my body yet, but I am feeling a definite mental change, and it feels  really good. I am more focused, less hungry, and just overall feeling healthier.
Today the foods I ate were Raisins for breakfast, a chocolate chip cookie and baked Cheetos for lunch(I  forgot to bring a lunch so I got what my school had) Spaghetti for dinner, a banana as an after school snack, and a light and chewy bar as a night snack. I also did 7 minutes of intense workout. I was doing sit ups and such, and although it was only 7 minutes. I felt it. I have done harder workouts in my life, but it was a good workout, and I know it works because my boyfriend, a wrestler, uses it to cut weight.

I did 45 seconds on each
crunches, don't let your legs touch the ground.
frog sit ups(google if you don't know)
mason twists
mountian climbers
plank(middle, right and left, 45sec of each)
straight leg sit ups
hm. I did two more but I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment